Saturday, October 22, 2016

Happy Halloween??

I know it's not quite Halloween, but I did make Halloween cards for the kids.  I keep wanting to be a better blogger, but time gets away from me way too fast.  As usual I have way too many projects going at once, but I have started on my Christmas cards too.  My Halloween cards are sitting on my craft desk addressed and ready to mail on Monday (they've been ready to go for a couple of weeks).  I do love Fun Stampers Journey, it's an amazing company and the stamps and everything else are so fun.

Here is the Halloween card I made, I make them all pretty much the same just use different color eyes.  I love that you can stamp the image and then cut the image with a coordinating die cut, beats having to hand cut!  I still need to work on my photography skills though. lol





And before it's too late, you can join my team the month of October for only $99.99 and you also get the new Amaze machine!!  This is an awesome opportunity with an amazing company.  October is coming to an end soon, so don't wait!!  Look at everything you get in your kit.

Check out my Fun Stampers Journey Page Here or Email me at susiescraps2@gmail.com. 





If you have questions just let me know, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.




0 comments:

Post a Comment