Monday, September 26, 2016

FSJ Birthday Cards

Happy Monday!  September is busy for me, especially this year.  We had an 80th birthday party for my mom, Liam turned 4 (can't believe he's 4 already) and my sister-in-law's birthday is tomorrow.  I didn't make my sister-in-law a card, I already had one that I bought for her a couple years ago that I couldn't resist getting for her.  I love Fun Stampers Journey's stamps and inks, they're awesome to work with.

Here are the cards that I made for my mom and Liam.

My mom's card, she's a quilter and so it's a sewing themed card.   This stamp set is Homemade Happiness, FSJ #SS-0354.  It's a great stamp set for anyone that sews. 



This is the card I made for Liam.  Need to find a tractor stamp though, hoping FSJ comes out with one soon!!  This is a darling stamp set, but it's a Bloom Benefit.  It's a set of 2 stamps, the image below plus OOPS, I did it again.  You can get the stamp set if you spend $50 and the die-cut that cuts out the image and the words if you spend another $50.  There are several Bloom Benefits that you can get with eligible orders of $50.  You can get Bloom Benefits for every $50 you spend!!  If your order is $100 you can get 2 Bloom Benefits, $150 order you can get 3 and so on.



I have more projects in the works, will post when I'm done.  Have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment