Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hoppy Easter Card!

For my post today I've made a 'Hoppy Easter' card.  I couldn't find the stamp that I wanted so I decided to just write it in.  My son keeps telling me I need to use my own writing on things I make, so figured why not on a card.

So for my 'Hoppy Easter' card I used only things I had on hand, still keeping to my use up what I've already got and not buy anything new.  I used 3 of the 3/4' fabric covered buttons from Pinque Peacock, love the colors, here's a close-up!


Here is the completed card, the bunny is a small Sizzix die.


Thanks so much for stopping by, really appreciate it.  

2 comments:

  1. WHat a SUPER FUN Easter Card! Love it! Great Idea with the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, especially the albums. I LOVE your background! Great flair! I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see what I have been doing.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete