Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

It's finally Friday and have lots going on this weekend.  I went to the doctor yesterday and all went well and I get to drive again!  I will be going to physical therapy for my leg, but it's still better than the doctor thought it would be.  So life is good and now I can start getting my craft back on.  My room is a mess though, I know, shocker.  I have been spending some time in there when I have had the energy, but now I can really work on it this weekend!

Now I am on 2 Design Teams and can start making projects!  Today is my turn to post on Our Kreative Karma blog, so go over and check it out.  Since I haven't been able to do anything I posted some Photoshop tags that I made.  I know it's not exactly a craft, but it is actually really fun to do.  I never got into digital scrapbooking, I want to make a mess and get my hands all dirty and sticky!!  I am a paper, glue and glitter crafter.

Head over to Our Kreative Karma blog and check out all the amazing projects from the DT and become a new follower!

What kind of grandmother would I be if I didn't post the latest picture of Liam!!  He is now 4 months old and he's a little cutie with pinchable cheeks.




So have a great weekend and I will be posting again very soon, my blog is no longer idle!!

1 comments: