Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy Sunday and Finally Help With The CCR!

It's a lazy kind of Sunday for us today, too long of a day yesterday.  We went to Sunnyvale yesterday for a Kaiser Electronics Reunion, it's about a 3 hour drive one way for us, but was worth it.  I worked for Kaiser Electronics for about 14 years, my first real job.  A lot of my family worked there through the years and so I've known most of the people since I was a toddler.   Some people are no longer with us, but will be in my heart forever.  Kaiser Electronics wasn't just a place to work, it was a family.  It was the best place to work and I loved every minute of it and was heart broken when they started having troubles and ended up selling to Rockwell International.   I'm glad I wasn't around to see that happen, it would have killed me.  When all the major layoffs started I went ahead and left on my own and started over.  When Silicon Valley started dying we left the area and lost track of so many wonderful people that I considered great friends and even family.  When they started having these reunions I wasn't able to attend, but will go from now on and hope more and more people will also attend every year!

Enough of that!  lol  Erica from My Cricut Craft Room has mad an awesome help guide for the Cricut Craft Room.  She has outdone herself with this help guide and I do encourage you to download it and put it to use.  If you've been to the Cricut Craft Room and found it to be overwhelming then this is exactly what you need.  So run, don't walk to My Cricut Craft Room and download this awesome help guide and then head on over to the Cricut Craft Room and explore the possibilities!!

Have a great Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment