Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm Finally A Grandmom!

I'm finally a grandmom as of 9/24/12 at 8:30 pm, that's when Liam Alexander Wallace came into the world.  He came in at 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.  We are very proud grandparents and Sara and Adam are very proud parents.

This is Liam at 1 day old.  He has a head full of blond hair and blue eyes and oh so pinchable cheeks.


Taking a few days off of actual crafting.  Friday and Saturday I'm signed up for Copic certification classes, standard and intermediate.  Hoping I'll learn a lot and then take the advanced if it's offered in this area.  Was so happy when I saw Sacramento on the list of classes, but was hesitant to sign up since Liam's due date was around the same time.  I got lucky all over the place!  Liam came a little early and now we have a beautiful grandson.  How luck is that, now I don't have to worry about  not being able to make the class and losing my money.  I had to sign up quickly because they fill up fast and they couldn't just hold me a spot just in case.   May sound cold, but the class isn't cheap and we don't have a lot of extra money at this time (or ever usually).

So have a great rest of the week and weekend.  I'll probably be offline mostly until Sunday night .  Sunday we're going to go spend the day with Liam and going to be in grandparent heaven!  Also looking so forward to the Copic classes too!!

Talk to you soon!



1 comments:

  1. I know I already said it but I will say it again..congratulations!!! Liam is beautifil!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the copic class and visiting Liam on Sunday!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete