Friday, February 10, 2017

So It's Friday

So it's Friday and I actually have the computer on.  I don't use the computer much these days, just my IPad anymore.  This time of year though I'm getting ready for NASCAR, yes I'm a fan!  I run a league and I'm getting all the teams input and ready to go.

I have also been in my craft studio a little bit, enough to make a huge mess again!!  I always seem to be looking for things that I know I have but can't find.  I did make my grandsons Valentine Day cards and got them mailed off to Michigan, even remembered to take a photo.

Here are the Valentine cards I made, one for Liam and one for Graisen.  I used red glitter paper, so there's a glare and I couldn't get a photo without it.



After I'm done cleaning up my mess yet again, I'm ready for St. Patrick's Day and Easter cards!  

I almost forgot, I did finish a project and got to use some of my faucet knobs!!  It looks better in person than it does in the photo.  Put it right next to the window that I just love!!  lol



So back to working on projects and cleaning up my messes which is never ending for me.  Love it when people post pictures of their mess, makes me feel better about the messes I make when I'm making cards and projects.

Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon!!

Susie


0 comments:

Post a Comment