Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OMG! Where Does The Time Go

I cant believe it's been over a month since my last post and I had such high hopes to be a better blogger!  Where does the time go, it always seems to get away from me.  I've been crafting, making cards and not one photo.  I made the boys St. Patrick's Day cards and Easter cards and didn't take any photos!  I've even been sewing lately, but it's a surprise what I'm making (you never know who reads my blog).  lol

All is well here, been through some medical issues with hubby lately, but everything turned out good in the end.  I have been trying to get crafty time in every day and it's kind of working out pretty good.  Even went with to the Sacramento Quilt, Craft & Sewing Festival on March 18th, it was so much fun.  I've been looking for an apron pattern and I found one there.  It's not exactly what I was looking for, but was good enough.  One of these days I will find the perfect pattern, I just know I will!!  lol

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter and I will be back soon, I promise!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment