Monday, February 1, 2016

It's a New Week!

Been very busy, but it's a new week and to me a new beginning!  I haven't gotten my Fun Stampers Journey kit as yet, but should be here by Wednesday and I'm very excited.  The $99 sign up has ended, but there's a Plus One promotion this month and if you're reading this you should check it out on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/Susie .  Even though I haven't gotten my goodies yet I've been exploring everything and am impressed.

There's also a monthly Bloom Box for the card lovers out there.  Again, I'm waiting for mine, but have checked it out and it looks pretty awesome!!  Below is some information, I'm very excited and can't wait to get mine.  I'm not a monthly kit kind of person, but looks too good to pass up.




I've been with quite a few different companies, but I think this one is my favorite so far!!  I haven't been this excited in a long time.

 I've pretty much got my craftroom back together, so I'm ready for all my new goodies and ready to create.  I've been trying to get some projects caught up and working on my window that I can't wait to finish.  I've wanted an old window for so long and finally found one that was affordable, I will post photos when it's done.  It's nice to get my hands dirty again (or all gluie).  I am so behind on everything and it's wonderful to get going on it again.

See you again in a few days, hopefully with photos of all my new goodies!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment