Saturday, December 5, 2015

I Always Have Good Intentions!

I always have good intentions but life always seems to get in the way.  A few days after my last post we found out that my husband had colon cancer.  He had surgery within a couple of days and then did 6 months of chemo.  The chemo lasted a few weeks longer due to blood counts or way to sick.  Things are starting to get back to normal now, hubby is getting stronger every day.  We even took a trip to Michigan to visit our grandsons!!

Now that life is starting to get back to normal, I can now get back to crafting!!!  I've tried to do a few things these past months, but it's been pretty much impossible to do anything when hubby depended on me for everything.  I have so many things I want to do, but Christmas cards are going to be first.  I feel like a little kid, excited to get started!  I won't be able to start until Monday, need to clean the house and finish decorating (what little I do decorate).  I did decorate my little wooden tree and put out a few things already, but still need a couple more things.  With dog tails I can't really put too much stuff out unless it's high enough their tails can't knock it off.

This is a picture of my hubby's last chemo and of course the boys (with Santa).




I will be back soon and will have pictures of what I've been doing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment