Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Work - Work - Work!

It's that time of the year, always so much to do and so little time.  Trying to finish up Christmas gifts and cards and time just flies by!  It always gets done, but always seems to be that I'm under pressure.  I'm not one of those fast crafters, I'm a slow poke because I'm a perfectionist (I'm my own worst critic).  I'm too old to change so I just give myself extra time to get things done.

There's been a lot going on these last few weeks.  First of all we got a new puppy (told myself I didn't need another dog), his name is Jake.  So far he seems to be a good puppy, only one accident in the house and that's a big plus.  He does keep Millie on her toes and they get along so good and I was afraid she wouldn't like him at all.

This is Jake.  He's a black lab/border collie mix.  My hubby has been splitting wood and he just loves rolling around in the sawdust and it's everywhere!



Onto my craftroom and new cabinet, I just love it!!!  A few of the drawers stick, but I'm sure they'll work themselves out.  I don't have a lot in it yet and not sure it's in the right spot yet, but as always with me, it's a work in progress.  Still going through all my 'stuff' and decided to open a Facebook page to sell things.  Also going to put it on the local garage sale site and see what happens.

The cabinet didn't photograph well, that side of my room is dark and I couldn't seem to take a photo without my shadow in it.  I did do my best, but had to use odd angels!  lol

There are 2 different size drawers, 24 total and the drop down door that I'm using for paper storage right now, but that may change to.

Seems a bit crowed and not sure what to move or actually where to put what I do decide to move.   I'm sure I will work it out and it's always fun moving things around (NOT)!!  The wheels work great and it's a good thing, this sucker weighs a ton empty.


Wonderful drawers and drop down door.




I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I need to get back to everything I've got going on!!

12 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun new addition to your craft room!! Good luck filling it up with lots of crafty goodies!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tool box looks great! Your puppy is adorable!!!!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pup is so cute!! you did a great job on the tool box. (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little puppy. Great job on the tool box and it won't take long to fill it :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute puppy! I like your toolbox storage idea! BL, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute puppy and awesome storage pieces.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and colorful addition to your craft room! I know it will be so perfect for all of those crafty supplies! Happy crafting! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your puppy is adorbs and your cabinet looks awesome!

    Eaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute puppy! I love your cabinets. BL

    ReplyDelete