Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday is Here - Time is Flying By

It's Tuesday, the end of August is almost here and I just can't believe how time is just flying by.  I've been on an everything break, trying to get life sorted out and priorities in order.  I am also on a Design Team break for a while too, but I think it may be for a long while, we will see what happens there.  Pinque Peacock is awesome and miss the girls, but feel the need to focus on my own projects for now.

Did go visit the grandsons and had a great time, but again, got sick when we got home.  Have been working on my craft studio and have it pretty much done, but have tons of stuff I want to sell and still wondering the best way to do it (group on FB, Ebay, ect.) and will figure it out in time.  Would rather not have to deal with shipping and will probably just bite the bullet and do it.

My desk and tables are clean enough to create now and just need to pick a project to do.

I am getting stuff ready for my long past due Close To My Heart Open House.  I've already gotten new catalogs, new stamps and lots of goodies!!  Making some samples and getting a make-n-take together and am getting closer to setting a date so stayed tuned for more information!!!  I am over the moon excited!!!  I do have a button on the right, just click away!!!

So that's it for today and am getting back into a regular routine of posting again, so stayed tuned in!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment