Monday, June 2, 2014

Sunshine Monday

Monday Monday! It's always a pleasure when it's my turn to post on the Pinque Peacock blog.  For today I finished a layout that I had started eons ago.  It's not my best work, but of course haven't had the time to work on much this past month or so.

Here is my You Are My Sunshine layout.  Used an adorable Large Fabric Covered Button, a Layered Garden Beauty and of course a beautiful Stick-Pin.  You can find all of these on the .Pinque Peacock Facebook page.


Here is a close-up of the Pinque Peacock items.  The photo is my son when he was around 4 and he really was and is still my sunshine.


Enjoy your week!


6 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooo CA UTE!!!!!! Love the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! The layered garden beauty and ladybug button are used it the perfect way! I love it Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so,cute. It is so fun and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I really love the look of the torn paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet page, love the color combination

    ReplyDelete