Friday, May 9, 2014

Thinking of You

Happy Friday!  Friday's are always fun and has always been one of my favorite days of the week, more so when I was working of course.

Today I have a Thinking of You card.  It would have been a Mother's Day card, but since my mother was making the same card with me at a card making party, I went ahead and made it a Thinking of You card.

I used a beautiful Pinque Peacock Stick Pin to add a little something more to this card.  The Stick Pins are always perfect to add just that little special something to any project!!

Here is a not so good picture of the stick pin.  This photo doesn't do the stick pin justice at all, it is beautiful!!


Here is the card and the stick pin adds that something special to an already pretty card.


Now it's been a while since I've actually been able to use my craft room for anything, let alone anything creative!  I've been just clearing enough space on the table to get a quick project done.  I've been going through everything and what I don't think I'll use I've been selling.  I even thought about opening a Facebook group to sell my treasures and I still may.

Here are a few photos of my mess.  I can walk a bit now, a few weeks ago I couldn't even walk.





And this is my desk and table.





Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!  

4 comments:

  1. Susie this card is beautiful!!! As for the messy craftroom... LOL Mine looks the same way after the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Your room looks great compared to mine...It looks like a tornado ran through the middle of mine LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUsie this is gorgeous!I love all of the little elements and that background stamp!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful project. the craft room scares me a little

    ReplyDelete