Monday, January 6, 2014

A Little Romance!

With the new year here and 2013 behind us it's time for a little romance.  You already see all the valentine goodies in all the stores, so it must be that time of year.  I am a romantic, but not just at this time of the year.

I never usually make valentine cards or romantic cards, but thought it was about time. One of my many favorite Pinque Peacock products is the Burlap Splendid Swirls, I just love them and you can use them on anything!  I also used 2 of the very pretty Small Fabric Covered Buttons on my card.  The paper and die-cuts I used are from the romantic kit that I had from TLC.

Here is a close-up view of the Pinque Peacock Fabric Covered Buttons and the Burlap Splendid Swirl.



And here is the complete card.




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Susie, this is great! Love that burlap swirl and the precious sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all of the elements and the deep rich colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the elements used.

    ReplyDelete