Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Checking In!

It's been a while since I've done a post and figured today would be a good day to do one.  Been busy getting ready for the holidays, so this is a nice break.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my son Anthony and his orphan friends.  He has an orphan Thanksgiving every year for all his friends that have no where to go.  He always invites us, but this is the first year we've gone and it was a lot of fun.  He ended up with mono and I ended up doing most of the cooking, but it was still fun.  He had made all the pies and cranberry sauce the day before.

I only ended up taking 1 picture all day and it was of Bailey, Anthony's dog 'playing' with a stuffed toy.  She plays with stuffed toys like my dogs do!!


Richard hasn't been able to put up his village in quite a few years and decided that this was the year, so here are a few pictures of his village.  He put it up over a week before Thanksgiving, he was chomping at the bit to get it all done!  lol



All of his villages are from Costco and he has like 8-10 of them.  He can't put up all of them, so he picks his favorite pieces from each one and uses those.

Well that's all I've got for now, but see you on the 9th for my Pinque Peacock post and please join us for the 'Tis The Season' Blog Hop starting on the 13th!




0 comments:

Post a Comment