Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun Friday!

Well Happy Friday and  Scrappy Pinquette is in the house and I have the honor of posting today on the Pinque Peacock Blog.  Not only do I love Fridays, but I love October and all spookyness of it.  So for my project today I made a card and it's pretty much out of my wheel house to make a card, but thought it would be fun.

For my card I used an orange Fabric Covered Button and they're always fun!




I still had a lot of Halloween stuff out from other projects I'd made and have been working on.  So here is the complete card and of course nothing is complete without a little bling, right?



Thank you so much for stopping by and if you're not already a follower you can do so before you leave!



4 comments:

  1. Adorbs, Susie! Adorbs girl! Love that button with the spider web ribbon. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thus spooky Halloween card -- from the button to the ribbon to the papers. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie this is just too cute. I like the fun papers and that spider ribbon. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, I love that fun spideweb bow! It looks wonderful adorned with the bright orange fabric button. GORGEOUS CARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete