Saturday, August 24, 2013

Time Just Flies By!

It's been a while since I did a post, so thought I would pop in and say Hello!  I have been basically unplugged for the month of August and never thought that would be possible.  I have been on my IPad on and off, but that's about it.

We did take a 2 week trip to Spokane to visit Sara, Adam and of course Liam!!  It was a great trip and got to spend lots of quality time with Liam (he's 11 months old today).  Also got to see their new home and it's beautiful.  They actually live in Mead, the outskirts of Spokane.  I had never been to area before, so it was fun being a tourist while the kids were working.

So here are a few pictures from out trip and am back on schedule now to post and better yet, to get all crafty!!

Grandpop reading Liam a story -


Grandmom playing with the wiggly Liam,  This is actually me unplugged too (no make-up, hair not done)!!  Look how long may hair is too, 8 months of growth from being shaved.  I do need to get it trimmed or shaped or something now though.  hehehe



Sara and Liam playing on the lawn.  Did I mention that grandbaby #2 is on board?



Liam is our pride and joy and can't wait to meet the new baby the first of January.  They're not finding out again if it's a boy or girl, but we don't care as long as it's healthy!!

We still get daily pictures of him and this is today's picture helping wash the car or should I say playing in Cody's water bowls while daddy washes the car.



0 comments:

Post a Comment