Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crafty Saturday!

I've been MIA for weeks, but now onto new adventures.  I am no longer on the Cricut Design Team and am not going to go into the reasons.  I was the one that quit, I wasn't kicked off just in case you were wondering.  It just wasn't what I hoped it would be and it was more stress than fun. I don't want stress, I want fun and don't want it to feel like work.  I do have other opportunities that are coming together and am very excited about them.  I am getting into lots of blog hops and and will be posting my own projects until the first of the year.  After the first of the year I'll be announcing what me and the 'girls' have been up to.  The 'girls' are friends that I've made on Facebook that have the same interests as me and just want to have fun crafting.  I will hopefully be trying out for other Design Teams, but am going to wait until after the holidays are over and the dust settles.  The Design Team I was on left kind of a bad taste in my mouth so to speak, so want to make sure what I'm getting in to.

That's it for today and I do have a blog hop coming up on Monday the 12th for Veterans Day, so please stop back by and check it out!

I have no crafty picture to share, but get a picture a day of Liam from Sara and so I will post one of the latest ones.  They did come to visit yesterday, but not for any good reason, my hubby lost his brother a couple days ago and Sara wanted to be with her family.  He is in a better place now, but that doesn't make us any less sad.

Liam my sweet grandson!  I picked this picture because I love his little bathrobe.  He is plugged though, but still cute!  lol



Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon!


1 comments:

  1. Hi Susie! Im glad to see that you will be returning to scrapping again. I definitely miss seeing your project and cant wait to see your creations again. I will be making the twine holders like you did since I just got the artiste cart.
    Im sorry you have a bad taste and hope it wears off soon so crafting will be fun again :) Cant wait to see what the future bring for you...
    hugs,
    ClaireR
    ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete